(Strength, Quickness & Agility)
Choose from one of our upcoming sessions:
DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED
DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED
RAM Academy IU Sports Performance
17455 Bataan Ct. 1402 Chase Ct.
Grand Park K.I.G.S. Fieldhouse
1000 Grand Park Blvd. 7013 East 4th Ave.
Registration can be done in one of 3 ways:
*ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST REGISTER IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING WAYS PRIOR TO THE 1ST TRAINING.....
1) Mail check and completed registration to:
13245 Aquamarine Dr.
Carmel, IN 46033
2) You can also utilize online registration by clicking below: REGISTRATION LINK SOON TO BE AVAILABLE HERE
*NEW participants will be required to fill out a PAR-Q (Physical Activity Readiness - Questionnaire) and Release Waiver these will remain on file and are good for 1-calendar year.
Space availability is limited so please get registered early, THANKS!
TEAM SQA 1-DAY/WK for 6 WK SESSION $75.00
TEAM SQA 2-DAY/WK for 6 WK SESSION $150.00
PRIVATE ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING SESSIONS $35.00
PRIVATE ONE-ON-ONE 6-WK TRAINING PACKAGE $300.00
Option #1: 1-Day/Wk includes 6 trainings thru the session
Option #2: 2-Day/Wk includes 12 trainings thru the session
Option #3: 3-Day/Wk includes 18 trainings thru the session
Option #4: Private One-on-one training sessions
*Call today about special pricing for teams with over 10 athletes.
WHAT IS SQA?
S.Q.A., Strength, Quickness & Agililty Athletic conditioning program includes;
REACTION DRILLS and plyometric training to enhance athlete's ability to change directions quickly & improve hand, eye coordination.
QUICKNESS TRAINING is a key area of development for an athlete to gain acceleration and speed.
SPEED CONDITIONING utilizing speed ladders, hurdles, parachutes and resistance to improve athletes' sprint speed and overall quickness.
POWER & STRENGTH work with medicine balls, kettle bells, resistance bands, for faster bat speed, enhancement arm strength for better serving, pitching, throwing and hitting. A lower body strength conditioning that improve an athlete's overall athleticism on the field, court and overall.
AGILITY PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT to maintain balance and for quick movements on the field, court and overall.
This challenging athletic training program delivers results! The program is specifically designed based on the athlete's or team's sport to help them hone in on their specific skill set and make necessary improvements.
WHO IS SQA FOR?
Any athlete, any age from any sport.
We work with teams, small groups of athletes as well as one-on-one conditioning programs, all stemmed from the philosophy, "Preparation off the field, dictates your success on the field...".
WHERE ARE TRAININGS HELD?
We are a mobile training company therefore, we train in a variety of locations and can also come to your location, home or gym. Contact us today for a location near you.
WHY A FRANCIOSI FITNESS SQA PROGRAM VS. "THE OTHERS"?
1. Because all of our trainers are "certified" and experienced personal trainers, group fitness trainers, strength & conditioning coaches with 20 years of experience in the fitness industry.
2. Because our program adapts to YOU, not you adapting to it. We design training's & workouts around YOUR strengths & weaknesses to help create YOUR best overall workout.
3. You get so much more than just a strength & conditioning program.
*We monitor results by testing our athletes and evaluating progress,
*We provide feedback (as needed) with information & tips on how your athlete can successfully reach their goals faster.
*We consult with athletes on their nutrition as always we want to ensure YOU get the best experience you can from this program and so much more...
4. We don't charge the normal HUGE rates like the 'others' because, we actually care about helping create healthy athletes & not about making money like some of the 'others'.
5. You will always have personal access, cell phone numbers, and email addresses to our training staff and owner.